Best Personnel seleziona infermieri per un centro di riabilitazione privato a Lione in Francia. (Tutte le info in inglese).
Our client is a part of a network of 600 institutions in healthcare, employers more than 16 000 employees in institutes medic-educational, day care, nursing homes, functional rehabilitation centres, among others. All the institutions are in the centre of social problems, develop new projects and working in innovative solutions. By joining this team, the candidate will share this commitment and work ethic and develop its skills. Our client is looking for nurses with experience in Theatre, specifically in the field of Orthopaedics, to be a part of the team in the new operation room recently built, specialized in programmed surgery of the backbone and inferior members.
Lyon is the third largest city in France, and the capita of the Rhône-Alpes region and of the Rhône department. It is known to be a gastronomical and historical city with a great and vibrant cultural scene. It is also the city of birth of cinema. Lyon has an international airport with connections with the Low Cost companies.
The candidate’s profile:
· Nursing Degree
· Available to get the authorization to practice in France, or, to have the ADELI number and be registered in the Ordre National des Infirmiers (ONI)
· Middle Level of French
· Previous professional experience in Theatre, Orthopaedics
The position offers:
· There are two positions to be filled in, one with a no term contract and the other with a contract for 1 year
· Attractive salary, depending on the experience shown by the candidate
· Free temporary accommodation during 1 to 2 months, and assistance in looking for a permanent accommodation
· 37 hours per week, RTT – 12 days extra per year
· Initial induction period exceedingly complete
· Career progression
The interviews will be via skype in July. The candidate must be available to start working latest by September. To apply to this offer, please send your update cv, in French, with the reference “FR01 2014 – Lyon”, to firstname.lastname@example.org